Activate WinSPC Licenses for Versions 9.0.0 and newer
To activate your licenses for WinSPC versions 9.0.0 and newer, follow the set of instructions below.
- On this web page, in the first field below, enter your 10-digit Company ID. (Your Company ID is included in the confirmation email you received from DataNet after your order was processed and should be unique per facility installation.)
- Without closing this web page, launch WinSPC and login as a user with permission to do License Activation. (Click the image to see a Properties page for the default admin user who has this permission.)
- From the WinSPC Administrator window’s Tools menu, click License Manager.
- In the lower right corner of the License Manager, click the Activate button.
- Copy the Validation Key from the License Activation window and paste it into this web page’s Validation Key text box. (Keep the WinSPC License Activation window open until this process is complete or you will need to start over.)
- Click the SUBMIT FORM button on this webpage and a resulting Upgrade Key should appear for your installation.
- Copy the Upgrade Key that is returned by this page and paste it into the WinSPC License Activation window’s Upgrade Key field.
- Still in the WinSPC License Activation window, at Serial Number, enter the last 4 digits of your Company ID.
- Click Upgrade inside WinSPC to complete the process.