Activate WinSPC Licenses for Versions 8.0.0 to 8.3.9
To activate your licenses for WinSPC versions 8.0.0 to 8.3.9, follow the set of instructions below.
- On this web page, enter the name of your company’s contact person for WinSPC and your Company ID. (Your Company ID is included in the confirmation email you received from DataNet after your order was processed.)
- Download v8LicAct.exe.
- Move the downloaded v8LicAct.exe into your WinSPC installation folder. (The default name and location for this folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\DQS\WinSPC on a 64-bit computer and C:\Program Files\DQS\WinSPC on a 32-bit computer.)
- Double-click the v8LicAct.exe file you moved to the WinSPC installation folder in order to launch the License Manager.
- Copy the Validation Key from the License Manager window and paste it into this web page’s Validation Key text box. (Keep the License Manager window open until you complete this process or you will need to start over.)
- Click the Submit Form button on this webpage.
- Copy the Upgrade Key that is returned by this page and paste it into the License Manager window’s Upgrade Keyfield.
- Still in the License Manager, at Serial Number, enter the last 4 digits of your Company ID.
- Click Upgrade to complete the process.