September 7, 2005
DataNet Quality Systems now provides the most robust real-time Statistical Process Control (SPC) software available to the food and beverage industry.
WinSPC C/S Enterprise offers manufacturers a single solution for combined automated and manual data collection operations, with a full array of SPC tools to improve product quality, significantly reduce product waste, and enable compliance with the Electronic Records and Signatures requirement of FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11.
Award-winning WinSPC software has long been a trusted quality control solution chosen by leading manufacturers throughout the world. Renowned for its ease of use for administrators and operators, WinSPC C/S includes a granular security system and traceability capabilities that meet the most stringent regulatory standards. Some of the enhanced security controls and features include:
- Secure access to virtually every function and feature by login, individual user and user group
- Audit trail maintains all original product and process configurations, specifications, and collection methods; changes and edits are logged with original and changed values
- Password controls include configurable number of allowed attempts, automatic expiration, reuse prevention, form and encryption enforcement
- Configurable automatic logoff from data collection based upon inactivity
- Option to log reason for every action that requires an electronic signature
These capabilities further enhance WinSPC’s reputation as the premier SPC solution for world-class food and beverage manufacturers.
Additional features that distinguish WinSPC include:
- Client/Server architecture supporting deployments on Oracle, MS SQL and other major databases
- Centralized administration that minimizes configuration time
- Real-time data collection from almost any automated digital output, such as gauges, devices, keyboard, CMMs, PLCs, lab equipment, electronic testing devices and barcode readers
- Fully customizable reports that can be published via the internet
- Intelligent closed-loop feedback with configurable triggers to automatically flag and respond to user-defined violations