WinSPC Version 9 Administrator Training
Tuesday, 14 August 2018 09:00
|Category:||WinSPC Administrator Training|
|Start:||Tuesday, 14 August 2018 09:00|
|End:||Friday, 17 August 2018 17:00|
The WinSPC Administrator Training is a class designed for the primary users of the WinSPC that will be responsible for the day to day administration of the system (quality managers, quality engineers, project leaders) and covers the full functionality of the WinSPC software.
What will the attendee take away from this training?
- Hands-on experience/practice performing administrative tasks in WinSPC
- An overview of the various data collection options in WinSPC
- How to set-up and monitor WinSPC workstations using Plant Monitor
- How to filter data and view a variety of charts and data output
- The ability to use report templates and export reports in different formats
- How to set up the Cost Inspector to measure the cost of variation and the cost of process offset
- Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- An understanding of the corporate objectives for using WinSPC within your company