March 21, 2013
WinSPC version 8.3.4 has been released and is now available for download. Customers with a active ESC (Extended Service Coverage) account are eligible to receive the new version.
WinSPC 8.3.4 is a maintenance release that contains fixes and improvements for a variety of WinSPC functionality in addition to the following new features:
- The X-axis scaling on a histogram chart in the Variable Analyzer and Report Templates can now be modified.
- Serial, text file, and networked devices now allow for a numeric format setting that controls the decimal symbol WinSPC expects for a number, a period or comma as examples.
- A new subgroup level control test type that allows a subgroup to be in violation based on the count of the number of samples in the subgroup that meet a certain criteria.
- The message box trigger’s background color, font color, font size, and whether or not the message box is displayed as full screen, can now be configured in the trigger setup.
- The WinSPC executables are now digitally signed for easy distribution with external applications such as Microsoft’s AppLocker.
Your main facility contact should have received an email containing the download information for WinSPC 8.3.4. If not, please contact our WinSPC Product Support by phone (248.447.0140) or by email (email@example.com) to request the download information or if you need assistance with the upgrade. WinSPC Product Support is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. EST.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 installed facilities worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and professional Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.