Virtual WinSPC Administrator Training delivers the complete WinSPC Administrator Class curriculum in a formalized online environment using GoToMeeting and your favorite web browser. The class is structured to replicate the full experience of an in-person training at our Southfield training center with up to 15 students per instructor led classroom.
Attendees will be provided access to their own pre-configured virtual WinSPC environment, accessible through a modern web browser. The instructor’s screen and group interaction / chat are facilitated through the addition of a live GoToMeeting session – with the goal of completely immersing you in a simulated classroom environment.
- [May] Monday, May 9th – Thursday, May 12th
- [June] Monday, June 6th – Thursday, June 9th
- [July] Monday, July 11th – Thursday, July 14th
- [August] Monday, August 15th – Thursday, August 18th
- [September] Monday, September 12th – Thursday, September 15th
- [October] Monday, October 10th – Thursday, October 13th
- [November] Monday, November 7th – Thursday, November 10th
- [December] Monday, December 5th – Thursday, December 8th
- [January] Monday, January 9th – Thursday, January 12th
- [February] Monday, February 6th – Thursday, February 9th
- [March] Monday, March 6th – Thursday, March 9th
- [April] Monday, April 3rd – Thursday, April 6th
See our training page for additional dates as they are announced.
* Classes are from Mon->Thur. More classroom dates to come later.
- Building parts, characteristics, tags, and collection plans
- Capturing data from various sources
- Applying alarms and triggers
- Working with dashboards
- Analyzing data using data sets and data filters
- Generating reports
- Understanding cost analysis tools
- Executing core administrator tasks
- Customizing chart schemes
09:00am – 12:00pm: Morning Session**
12:00pm – 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30pm – 03:00pm: Afternoon Session**
03:00pm – 03:30pm: Optional Q&A
**includes several short breaks
Cost is $1,500 per person
Customers with unused WinSPC Administator Training seats may transfer them to this Virtual class.
Attendees will need an internet connection and a modern web browser, such as Chrome, Firefox, or Edge. It is also highly recommended (but not required) that attendees have two monitors to maximize their training experience.
To read more about training offerings, including this one, visit our training section.
To register now for an existing session visit the training registration page.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 customers worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and training in the areas of Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.