September 13, 2015
DataNet now offers a new recorded, instructor-led training on Statistical Process Control basics, delivered by a senior SPC trainer.
DataNet has expanded its WinSPC training in response to the growing demand for low-cost, personalized and on-demand educational options. DataNet now offers a new recorded, instructor-led training on Statistical Process Control basics, delivered by a senior SPC trainer.
The essential course for introducing SPC concepts.
This recorded training explores SPC theory and practice, including the seven major topic areas of SPC. The recorded training, together with the accompanying training manual, is both a cost-effective refresher for SPC practitioners and an efficient way for new users to begin learning about the essential aspects of SPC. The recordings and training manual are available on media or via download. Price includes unlimited viewing throughout the purchasing facility.
What will the viewer gain from this training?
- A better understanding of SPC fundamentals
- An ability to interpret control charts, histograms and pareto charts
- Skill in calculating and interpreting Cp, Cpk and other statistics
- Confidence in choosing the right SPC chart for a data set
Who should complete this training?
- Anyone interested in learning the basics of SPC
- Anyone who expects to pursue more advanced SPC application or process improvement training
What is covered in this recorded set?
- Session 1: Introduction to SPC (48 Minutes)
- Session 2: Control Charts (84 Minutes)
- Session 3: Histograms and Capability (41 Minutes)
What is the cost of this training tool?
- $100/facility for all three videos covering the seven SPC Tools
- Price includes unlimited viewing throughout the purchasing facility
With DataNet’s recorded training courses, you’ll learn all about topics that matter to you without the expense of traditional courses. Customers find that these training sessions provide options for engaging new program members, creating an on-site training capacity, or just delivering the right training for those ready to deepen their understanding of their existing WinSPC investment. Contact your DataNet representative to experience these tools for yourself or to discuss how DataNet may be able to support your training initiatives.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 customers worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and training in the areas of Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.