July 2, 2014
DataNet has expanded its WinSPC training in response to the growing demand for low-cost, personalized and on-demand educational options.
Whether refreshing aging skills learned in initial product training, ramping up new team members or getting operators exposure to the exact system they will use, you now have options to realize your vision.
DataNet offers two new training options to address the most common areas of need.
Remote Interactive Training ($1,200/per 6-hour block)
DataNet hosts online training sessions tailored to your needs. The live, interactive training is customized to cover only the topics you select and is personalized to your specific manufacturing environment. Remote training sessions are scheduled at your convenience and you can include as many online participants as desired. It’s an economical way to get everyone on your team up to speed using WinSPC in your manufacturing environment, or to refresh the team on SPC fundamentals.
Common needs addressed by Remote Training:
1. Engaging operators and administrators with content customized to look exactly like the production floor system.
2. Creating role-specific training for each group within the production environment.
3. Educating WinSPC team members with minimal interruptions to their existing commitments and schedules.
4. Delivering training that is paced to represent the actual adoption process of the software at the production facilities.
5. Involving everyone in key product training topics, all at one time, regardless of location.
6. Eliminating the costs for off-site training options.
Recorded Training – WinSPC Basics ($500/facility for all 17 topics)
These recordings capture instructor-led training as delivered by DataNet’s senior WinSPC trainer and cover 17 topic areas of WinSPC functionality. The recorded training, together with the accompanying training manual, is both a cost-effective refresher for administrators who have attended the WinSPC Administrator Training course and an efficient way for occasional users to begin learning specialized features. The recordings and training manual are available on media or via download. Price includes unlimited viewing throughout the purchasing facility.
Common needs addressed by Recorded Training:
1. Refreshing topics covered by initial product training, whenever needed.
2. Discovering new applications for the software by exploring advanced capabilities.
3. Creating a fixed cost for training for any number of employees.
4. Providing training resources for those without training budgets, but an interest in getting the most from their existing WinSPC investment.
5. Adding new team members, replacements, temporaries or stakeholders to the SPC program.
6. Minimizing interruption to existing commitments and schedules.
7. Selective training of only the functionality used by team members.
8. Eliminating the costs for off-site training options.
Customers are finding that these training sessions provide options for engaging new program members, creating an on-site training capacity, or just delivering the right training for those ready to explore additional gains from their existing WinSPC investment. Contact your DataNet representative to experience these tools for yourself or to discuss how DataNet may be able to support your training initiatives.
About DataNet Quality Systems
DataNet Quality Systems empowers manufacturers to improve products, processes, and profitability through real-time statistical software solutions. The company’s vision is to deliver trusted and capable technology solutions that allow manufacturers to create the highest quality product for the lowest possible cost. DataNet’s flagship product, WinSPC, provides statistical decision-making at the point of production and delivers real-time, actionable information to where it is needed most. With over 2500 installed facilities worldwide and distributors across the globe, DataNet is dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service and support, shop-floor expertise, and professional Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing services.