June 7, 2006
DataNet Quality Systems will demonstrate its award-winning Statistical Process Control software — WinSPC® C/S — in booth 1009 at Quality Expo Detroit, June 7-8 2006.
Known for ease-of-use to administer and operate, WinSPC collects data from almost any digital output (e.g., keyboard, hand gauges, CMMs, PLCs, lab equipment, automated testing devices and barcodes), provides real-time alarming and publishes a wide selection of customizable Quality reports to the desktop or on the Web.
Key features of WinSPC C/S include:
- Plant-wide data collection operations are viewed on a single, color-coded dashboard display with real-time drill down to every station
- Data collection can be performed directly on blueprint graphics to simplify an operator’s view of locations and collection sequence
- Rigorous audit trail is maintained to meet ISO, TS, and FDA requirements
- Intelligent closed-loop feedback with configurable triggers to automatically flag and respond to user-defined violations
- Client/Server architecture for centralized administration and configuration supporting deployments on Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and other major databases
- Flexible data collection interface to replicate operator’s data collection procedures