April 19, 2005
DataNet Quality Systems will demonstrate its award-winning Statistical Process Control software: WinSPC C/S Enterprise at booth 1552 at the Quality Expo in Rosemont, IL.
Known for its ease of use to setup and operate, WinSPC is able to collect data from almost any digital output (e.g., keyboard, hand gauges, CMMs, PLCs, lab equipment, automated testing devices and barcodes) provide real-time alarming, and publish a wide selection of customizable quality reports to the desktop or the Web.
Key features of WinSPC C/S Enterprise include:
- Plant Monitor to view plant-wide data collection operations on single, color-coded dashboard display (see accompanying screen)
- Rigorous Audit Trail to meet ISO, TS, and FDA requirements
- Intelligent closed-loop feedback with configurable triggers to automatically flag and respond to user-defined violations
- Client/Server architecture for centralized administration and configuration utilizing corporate backend database, such as Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server
- Flexible data collection interface to replicate operator’s data collection procedures