Reduce product defects, lower manufacturing costs and achieve regulatory compliance
Today’s life science industry manufacturers are faced with increasing pressure to control product quality, reduce costs, and comply with regulatory requirements. DataNet offers the life sciences industry the quality software and services to quickly:
- Improve product and process quality
- Lower the cost-of-quality
- Meet FDA regulatory requirements and FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
- Prevent product defects and recalls
Why more pharmaceutical, medical device, and cosmetic manufacturers choose DataNet:
- DataNet combines Six Sigma, SPC and FDA 21 CFR 11 expertise with award-winning SPC software and implementation/validation services
- WinSPC software predicts and prevents defects during the manufacturing process. Traditional quality control methods can identify failures too late--after defective products have been produced or shipped. Real-time SPC enables real-time insight into your process—allowing your operators and engineers to correct and control the process variations that lead to defective products.
- WinSPC meets FDA 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for electronic signatures through its built-in audit trails, advanced security control panel, traceability, and database management structure. Implementing it into your production environment allows manufacturers to improve product and process control while assuring compliance to FDA 21 CFR Part 11.
- DataNet offers manufacturers a fast, turn-key approach. Our solution delivery services provide installation, configuration, custom integration, and software validation services
- DataNet solutions and services have successfully passed third-party audits for compliance within the Life Sciences industry
Some of our Life Sciences clients include:
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton Dickinson-Ireland
- Bristol Meyers Squibb Company
- Lake Region Medical
- Paragon Medical, Inc.
- Superior Tube Company, Inc.
- See More